MY BEDROOM – A groundbreaking study has confirmed that it is not just a phase, mom, and you’ll never understand. This is who I really am. How would you understand, anyways? You don’t know what it’s like to get rejected by Brad. You don’t know what it’s like to feel no warmth from the sun. You don’t know what it’s like to apply black lipstick and eyeliner every day.
You’ll never understand that my life is a Boulevard of Broken Dreams (ily Green Day hehe xD). Being emo is so much more than my looks- the blackness of my clothes and makeup parallels the blackness of my soul. But since you’ll still laugh at me for being my true self, I’m going to compile a list of quotes and phrases that help depict who I really am inside:
- My silence is just another word for my pain.
- Can you see the “fuck you” in my smile?
- What do u do when the 1 who broke ur HEART<3 is the only one who can fix it? (brad come back)
- Wake me up inside, *can’t wake up*
- I need 2 stop thinking about u because I know ur not thinking about me, brad
- Someone asked me if I miss you. I didn’t answer. I just closed my eyes and walked away. And answered: so much…
- It’s not a phase
- Please notice me Brad
So I hope this helps you understand who I really am, mom… but I don’t have high hopes. Brad if you’re reading my soul aches for your essence.
— Jade Smith
(Transcribed by Donnie Rhoads)