In an effort to give back to the Hard Copy community, we decided to read five whole articles from The Seattle Spectator. Now you don’t have to worry about reading those articles- we covered that for you. It’s done. They’ve been read.
In order to prevent our loyal readers from having to read these articles, we will list the articles that you don’t have to read below:
- UNIVERSITY LIBRARIAN JOHN POPKO ENTERS NEW CHAPTER
- SOME SAY NEW LIFTING POLICIES DON’T CENTER STUDENT EXPERIENCES
- COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT METAMORPHOSIS
- “ANGRY BIRDS” CAN’T TAKE FLIGHT
- MOVIE OF THE WEEK: IN BRUGES
That’s right, Hard Copy read every single word in all five of those articles. We’re not going to summarize them for you, because what’s the point? They’ve already been read. You can remove The Spectator from your bookmarks list for a few days. Don’t bother with their Facebook page. You aren’t required (nor should you feel compelled) to read those articles.
— The Hard Copy Team